14TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF APLESA 27th – 31st May, 2013 , ESIBAYENI LODGE, MATASPHA , SWAZILAND
APLESA @20: Linking Nations for informed Legislation Representation and Accountability
The conference was attended by 19 delegates from 8 countries namely, Angola, Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Uganda and Zambia.
- PRESENTATION BY MS. KHOSI NDLANGAMANADLA, SWAZILAND NAZARENE UNIVERSITY . TOPIC : Library and Information Education in Swaziland; a feasibility study.
- PRESENTATION BY MR. INNOCENT RUGAMBWA , PARLIAMENT OF UGANDA. TOPIC : Competencies for the 21st century Librarian
- PRESENTATION BY MR. SIMON ENGITU , PARLIAMENT OF UGANDA. TOPIC : How can Parliamentary Libraries support committee work
- COUNTRY REPORTS. The following countries presented their reports:
- Angola presented by Mr. Geraldo Cambiete
- Botswana presented by Mr. Peter Moatswi
- Kenya presented by Ms. Grace Mwakio
- Mozambique Presented by Ms. Laurencia Bule
- Namibia presented by Ms. R. Da Cruz
- Swaziland presented by Ms. Esther Nxumalo
- Uganda presented by Mr. Innocent Rugambwa
- Zambia presented by Ms. Chama Mfula
For more details on this conference ….. Download Conference proceedings