APLESA CONFERENCE 2001
7TH ANNUAL APLESA CONFERENCE 23rd To 27th APRIL 2001, PRESIDENT HOTEL, GABORONE ,BOTSWANA
Delegates to the conference came from Angola, Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- MR. ENNIE MOLOBE, DIVISION OF RESEARCH INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS , NATIONAL ASSEMBLY , BOTSWANA. TOPIC : The perceptions of Members of Parliament on the Library and information services.
- MS. CLAUDE SHONHIWA, PARLIAMENT OF ZIMBABWE. TOPIC : Developments in parliamentary libraries to turn them into leading information resource centres.
- MR IRAYA, KENYA TOPIC : Collection development towards needs
- MS. CLAUDE SHONHIWA , ZIMBABWE . TOPIC : Information services for members of parliament : Managing political environment.
- MR.INNOCENT RUGAMBWA , LEGISLATIVE LIBRARIAN, UGANDA. TOPIC : Parliamentary libraries towards technology.
- MS. ESTHER NXUMALO , SWAZILAND . TOPIC : Marketing and evaluation of services and products.
- MRS RASEROKA .TOPIC : Collaboration between Academic and Parliamentary libraries.